If you gonna get more of friendster layouts, just enter the word that you meant on search engine table. And that I meant, you can use this search engine.
Uhm,..Let me give the Easyly answer of that..
Just copy the code layouts which Choosed one By You
then, Paste the code on Who u want to meet section or it`ll be work to on About me section.
That`s So Easy :).. ! Good Luck...

OUTBREAK MARINE LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

TECHIESTEEL LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

ENDLESSAI LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

FSTECH LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

GAARA LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

RIPOD LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

RIPOD-1 LAYOUT
LAYOUT CODE :

MATRIX LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

COUNTER STRIKE LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

VISTA NATURAL LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

HEROS LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

BLUETRO LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

BLUETRO-2 LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

BLUETRO-3 LAYOUT

LAYOUT CODE :

Just click one of two Option bellow !


Note: with file was named in ( .PDF / .CSS ) I let you to use CSS Code Generator.
and if the file was named in ( .JS / .TXT / .SWF ),
so, I let u to use JS Generator.